Ghost Crying I thought this was really unusual and could find no explanation for it but since it stopped, I sort of forgot about it. Everyth...

Home » , , , » Ghost Crying

Ghost Crying

Ghost Crying

Ghost Crying

I thought this was really unusual and could find no explanation for it but since it stopped, I sort of forgot about it. Everything seemed back to normal until later that night. I was watching TV in the living room with my mom and sister, when we heard the strangest noise at the window. It sounded as if someone had taken a wet hand and slowly ran it down the glass, making a squeaky type of noise. It scared the hell out of me. My mom and sister were spooked as well. None of us wanted to look outside to see what had made the sound. Finally, we made my dad look outside and nothing was there. The noise was blamed on kids playing a prank on us, even though that had never happened before or since.

Fast forward to 1997: I'm now living in a different house in Surrey, B.C., with my husband and 10-month-old son. We had been in the house for about four months. I, my son, and the cat were the only ones in the house at the time. My son was in the living room with baby gates stopping him from crawling into the other rooms. I went into the kitchen to do something at the sink when I started to hear this weird crying sound again.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

GENRES

Facebook

Con tecnología de Blogger.

About

Total de Visitas

Popular Posts

Like us

Category

Most Viewed